Wednesday 6 June 2012

Alpha Lipid Gave me back my Self esteem.

Its been 6 months since i started on the Alpha Lipid Colostrum. Soon after my baby boy, and a difficult pregnancy, my skin was looking dull and lifeless, my body felt like it would shut down any moment. Tiredness, stress, sleepless nights and hormonal imbalance caused my body to go into a havoc stage.

7 months later, i was back to normal but i noticed my skin was looking dry and dark, people who knew me commented how "tired" i looked. As i didnt know what was happening, articles on the internet explained it as side effects of a late pregnancy, the outcome of the ligation i just had, and many more reasons that i couldnt understand.

One thing i knew for sure...i wasnt looking good and that made me feel crapy.!

Thanks to a friend, i was introduced to the Alpha Lipid Colostrum. Not knowing what it was gonna do, i tried it out of desperation....

Soon after

2nd month : I had energy, i could sleep better

3rd month: Body weight reduction by about 2 kg

6thmth: Today! My skin is looking its best!. I was constantly commented on how good my skin looks, and the glow that it has. I was out shopping today and the colours which i could never imagine wearing, were going well with my current complexion....Yellows, mustards, green. reds,....and I looked Nice!I was making heads turn again!! LOL!!

All these years,3 pregnancies, stress, work and being a mum had taken the toll on me...i had forgotten i had the right to be beautiful!the right to feel good about myself..and set an example to my kids...
 and Today thanks to Alpha Lipid, I am looking my best....

To all ladies out there, Beauty is your right, and it begins from within!! You will have to try  to experience it! Take the first step to a beautiful you! Pick up the phone and call me today.

NOW!!( I dare to dress now LOL!)This is not a makeover!!


7 MONTHS AGO!!
.



The Colour that i could never imagine wearing! I bought this today!


Call me for a free consultation, i am eager to help many of you achieve that Glow!

                              Kavita: 0123220716 or email: kavita-sac@hotmail.com

             Be careful not to purchase similar products which are available on the shelves at pharmacies and medicine stores. Alpha Lipid Products are only available via authorised agents.
                     







No comments:

Post a Comment