Sunday 17 June 2012

BENEFITS OFCOLOSTRUM


Telephoning from San Angelo, Texas, Stephen Hynes, ND, told me about his application of bovine colostrum for a variety of patients' health problems.  Dr. Hynes' clinic is actually located in Ciudad Acuna, Mexico, which is six blocks across the border from Del Rio, Texas.
"I have a number of patients who are arthritic, and bovine colostrum dispensed for the treatment of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis has provided them with amazingly good results.  One small-boned elderly gentleman who was terribly overweight did suffer in total agony from rheumatoid arthritis.  He could hardly walk.  I put him on colostrum, about a bottle if 120 capsules per week, and he soon reached the point where he could walk without pain even though he did not lose the weight," Dr. Hynes said.
"I used bovine colostrum for the arthritic treatment of my 56 year-old mother.   Her left knee  exhibited a lot of inflammation as the result of having been damaged in a prior automobile accident.  I had tried a number of different therapies such as shark cartilage and MSM [methylsulphonylmethane] without success, but when I added the bovine colostrum she was painfree in three days.  She now takes it religiously.
ballturn.gif (1653 bytes) "In Mexico, my staff and I do a lot of work with cancer and two thirds of my cancer patients are taking colostrum," said Dr. Hynes.  About half of my patients are poverty-stricken, and I stretch my resources to help them by dispensing colostrum to them at little or no cost.  For those who can afford it, I typically have them take five or more 480 milligram capsules a day, that's over 2000 mg.  Colostrum really does seem to make a beneficial difference for my cancer patients.  They have more energy.  And it keeps down some of their infections as a complication of the illness.
"I am giving colostrum to hepatitis C patients.  One of these people living in Northern Califormia who found it impossible to come to Mexico, consulted me by phone.  His situation was really serious because he had a hepatitis C viral load of 8 million.  I put together a protocol for him of bovine colostrum, calcium orotate, reduced glutathione, and protease enzymes.  Within two months, this patient returned for laboratory testing and discovered that his hepatitis viral load had plummeted to 100.   Since the patient did not take treatment with anything else, this is convincing proof to me that bovine colostrum works synergistically in a combined nutritional protocol," said Dr. Stephen Hynes.  "I've gone on to successfully treat many more cases of hepatitis C."
"I gave colostrum to my 3 year-old daughter for a bacterial infection running out of her nose, and it cleared up in less than two days.  I have never witnessed anything that worked so fast, and is so safe.  I put it in her juice merely by opening a capsule and sprinkling it in the liquid.  It has virtually no taste, odor or color." Dr. Wells said.  "It works to eliminate joint pain for dogs.   It pulls out parasites for cats -- worms just disappear.  It's the closest thing I've ever seen to being a panacea.  Yes, I would label bovine colostrum, "Nature's Panacea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment