Thursday 23 August 2012

Ketone sticks

Since the SD2 is a ketogenic diet and many are concerned wether the Ketone sticks can be depended on 100 %...my suggestion and advice would be, :
The number of carbs most people can tolerate to reach ketosis and achieve rapid weight loss w
ithout suffering from cravings or fatigue is about 50 to 100. Remember, some people don't get into ketosis even when far below 50. Ketosis is a very rapidly changing condition that depends on many variables (e.g., the time of day, water retention, hormonal changes, exercise, and medicine). You may be in ketosis at 6 a.m and out by 7. Ketosis is just a measure. If you're losing weight, feel well, and have adopted healthy habits, don't be too concerned whether or not you're in ketosis. So Cheer up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I've tried Alpha Lipid SD 2 for the last 2 weeks, but sad to say I lost no weight! What did I do wrong? I've cut coffee, cut carbo but nothing seems to work. Would this be due to the fact that I've been on a low carbo diet ? I've not have rice only occasional noodles etc..
    Please help !!

    ReplyDelete